Bill Jordan - Broker / REALTOR® NC/SC
Local. Global. Discreet.
Bill has helped his clients buy and sell luxury townhouses, $1 million homes, equestrian properties and more throughout the fast-paced Charlotte area.
As a corporate public relations executive in New York, Bill traveled the world, spending time in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, London and Paris, to help open new markets and boost company sales. Bill also staffed his Chairman/CEO, who chaired influential CEO associations and a Presidential advisory committee.
After years of success in New York, Bill returned to the South where he was born and raised. Today, Bill uses his global public relations and communications expertise to connect and counsel people buying and selling homes from Charlotte to Waxhaw -- and all around the world.
CREDENTIALS, AFFILIATIONS, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- South Carolina Realtors Association (SCR)
- Piedmont Area Realtors Association (PRAR)
- Canopy Multiple Listing Service
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Chair, Town of Clover, SC, Board of Zoning Appeals
- Chair, Piedmont Area Realtors Association Legislative Committee
- Mentor and Chauffeur, two family teenage equestrians -- one English, one Western
- Baruch College, City University of New York, Bachelor of Arts
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Post-Baccalaureate Paralegal Certificate
Bottom line: You've worked hard. Now let Bill work hard for you.